Transport and Logistics Safety and Risk Management
Transport and logistics employs 5% of the Australian workforce and is growing.
The transport and logistics industry covers workers from a vast range of occupations including truck drivers, couriers, bus and coach drivers, mail sorters, materials handling equipment operators, logistic warehouse workers, store persons.
“Risk Strategies is active in the transport industry and support many of the larger companies in the sector”
- National heavy vehicle legislative compliance
- Chain of responsibility obligations support
- Fatigue management guidance
- Fleet safety support
- Transport of Dangerous Goods
- Safety management system design
- Safety in facilities design
- Traffic management in yards, loading docks, receival and despatch areas, and in warehouses
- Safe work procedures, particularly around loading and unloading from trucks, trailers, containers, and in putting stock away and retrieving it
- Investigation and improvement of risk controls following incidents; under legal professional privilege as appropriate
- Audits and inspections
- Risk assessment