RISK STRATEGIES SUPPORTS TRUE RISK MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
Building owners, body corporates, facility managers and employers are faced with a broad range of obligations and risk exposures relating to the design, management, use and maintenance of property. Specialist expertise is required to ensure that all of these risks are managed.
Risk Strategies works with property owners, managers and landlords
Our Consulting Team has experience in a wide range of commercial properties, including high and low rise buildings, shopping centres, factories and warehouses, hotels and resorts, convention facilities, casino’s, heritage listed buildings and residential properties.
Risk Strategies assists with:
- Development and Implementation of property risk management systems and processes
- Underwriting surveys to support insurance programs
- Contractor safety management
- Services management
- Traffic management
- Asbestos surveys and management plans
- Legionella and air quality
- Essential Safety Measures (ESM) and Fire Safety Measures Compliance Audits.
- Routine inspection, testing and maintenance of ESM hardware including fire equipment, emergency and exit lighting in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards and as per the mandatory provisions of Building Regulations in all jurisdictions.
- Fire Preparedness and preparation of Emergency Response Procedures and Emergency Evacuation Diagrams.
- Inspections, reviews and audits