Risk Strategies is your property risk and building compliance partner
Building owners, body corporates, facility managers and employers are all confronted with a broad range of obligations and risk exposures relating to the design, management, use and maintenance of property. Risk Strategies experienced team can effectively assess and manage property compliance matters through to the provision of advice on effective prevention and management strategies.
Risk Strategies can assess, develop and manage a range of risk control strategies addressing Property Risk, Essential Safety Measures Compliance and Asbestos Management
- Property Risk Reviews and Audits.
- Property Risk Assessments.
- Contractor Management Programs.
- Property Risk Management Systems.
Essential Safety Measures Compliance
- Essential Safety Measures (ESM) and Fire Safety Measures Compliance Audits
- Routine inspection, testing and maintenance of ESM hardware including fire equipment, emergency and exit lighting in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards and as per the mandatory provisions of Building Regulations in all jurisdictions.
- Fire preparedness and preparation of Emergency Response Procedures and Emergency Evacuation Diagrams.
- Asbestos Surveys, Registers and Management Plans.
- Asbestos Management Programs (labelling, removal etc)
- Asbestos Awareness Training